Are you looking for a new appetizer or cocktail recipe that is quick, easy and delicious?
This smoked salmon tortilla rollups is a crowd pleaser, perfect for gatherings with guests or for pot lucks.
These rollups look terrific! And they taste better than they look. Fast and easy to make, you’ll be done in under 30 minutes.
- 12 inch flour tortilla (we are using whole wheat flour tortillas in this recipe)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Toothpicks or cocktail skewers
- 3 ounces of smoked salmon, sliced thinly
- A few leaves of lettuce (either ice berg or romaine)
- 3 slices of mild cheese (the one used for sandwiches)
- Get all of your ingredients ready.
- Spread the mayonnaise and the mustard over a rectangular area of the flour tortilla.
- Add in the lettuce.
- Add a layer of smoked salmon.
- Then a layer of cheese. Arranging them this way will create a nice color contrast when you cut the roll up into slices.
- Roll the tortilla tightly, secure with toothpicks/cocktail skewers about an inch apart. Use this as a cutting/slicing guide. Cut the rolled up tortilla using a very sharp knife.
- This recipe is for a single roll which makes 10-12 slices.
- You may serve this for brunch, cocktails, or even dinner! Enjoy!