Love Broccoli? Wish there was another way to cook it other than steaming?
Here’s how to roast it into crispy deliciousness. Fast, simple, & scrumptious!
Ingredients For Roasted Garlic Broccoli:
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 6-8 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Easy Prep Steps For Roasted Garlic Broccoli:
- Marinate broccoli florets for 30 minutes with olive oil and salt, so that they become tender.
- Pre-heat the oven at 175 C (350 F) for 5 minutes.
- In a baking tray, place the broccoli florets and garlic cloves.
- Place the tray in the oven at 175 C (350 F) for 10 minutes.
- Toss the broccoli and bake for further 10-15 minutes or until broccoli is cooked and crispy.
- Serve warm.
Additional Tips For Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- You may add more veggies like carrots, zucchini etc.
- Keep a watch on the broccoli while it’s being cooked to ensure it does not get burned.
- Get ready for raves from your broccoli lovers for this delicious roasted garlic broccoli.
Preparation time: 30 minutes